- Can any temporal or aspectual distinctions, restricted to NP, be marked on the head noun? designed by Olga Krasnoukhova
- Datapoint contributed by:
- Olga Krasnoukhova 2013-12-22
- 'The nominal past enclitic -miki- is gender- and number-sentsitive', it takes masc. and fem. suffixes (nominalizers) to mark gender in singular; zero marking is a plural form. This nominal past enclitic -miki- more often used wih animate nouns than with inanimates (cf. Aikhenvald 2003:185).
- Aikhenvald 2003:183
- Legal Values and Meanings: