- Is there agreement between adjective (property word) and the noun in the NP? designed by Olga Krasnoukhova
- Datapoint contributed by:
- Olga Krasnoukhova 2013-12-22
- NB: Q answers as 'no' since there seems to be little evidence for adjectival modification within the NP (predominantly predicative modification, where property concepts are expressed by instransitive verbs with pronominal marker enconding the notional subject). The only example with a possible instance of modification is: ''
- Facundes 2000:283
- Legal Values and Meanings: