- Is there agreement between adjective (property word) and the noun in the NP? designed by Olga Krasnoukhova
- Datapoint contributed by:
- Olga Krasnoukhova 2013-12-22
- NB: The category closest to adjectives which F.Rose calls 'attributives' cannot occur with a noun directly but need a relativizer. Thus, they can be used attributively only when part of a relative clause. The head noun can precede, follow or be internal to the modifying relative clause (cf. Rose 2003:218, p.c. 23.03.2011).
- F.Rose, p.c. 23.03.2011
- Legal Values and Meanings: