- Is there agreement between adjective (property word) and the noun in the NP? designed by Olga Krasnoukhova
- Datapoint contributed by:
- Olga Krasnoukhova 2013-12-22
- NB: Comments from Pattie: re quest.3.1.1 'Case-marker usually occurs at end of whole NP (so falls on the adj, which follows the N)'; regarding quest. 3.1.4. 'It's possible to use a classifier on both adj and N, but this isn't normally done and these may be acting simply as appositional NPs when it does happen'.
- Epps 2008:326
- Legal Values and Meanings: