- Is there agreement between adjective (property word) and the noun in the NP? designed by Olga Krasnoukhova
- Datapoint contributed by:
- Olga Krasnoukhova 2013-12-22
- NB: Property concepts are expressed by stative verbs in L. which occur with (require?) a classifier, resulting in a nominalization. Nouns to which classifier (attached to the verbal root) refers are not necessarily present. If present they can bear the same classifier marker (cf. Telles 2002:200-201). Certainty: ?
- Telles 2002:201
- Legal Values and Meanings: