- Is there agreement in NUMBER between adjective and noun? designed by Olga Krasnoukhova
- Datapoint contributed by:
- Olga Krasnoukhova 2013-12-22
- 'Plural marking is carried out by the associative relation marker -min-. The marker is optional, but it appears in most cases where plurality is involved. In the noun phrase, it is often the only marker for the plurality of the head noun, since the nominal plural clitic in does not always appear' (Sakel 2003:117). Certainty: ?
- Sakel 2003:70
- Legal Values and Meanings: